What gives people
Posted: 10 June 2008 11:39 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2008-04-14

Seriously what gives another salmonella outbreak just two months after the one in Colorado’s drinking water. With companies like PLBI and I am sure there are a handful of others that i have not come across yet our powerful government cant implement a standard.  If the FDA were to take the technology from a company like PLBI and enforce all produce providers to spray down their vegetables with electrolyzed water they could save lives and ultimately everyone would win.  The american people wouldn’t get sick or at worse case die from an bacterial outbreak and the companies distributing the produce wouldn’t loose millions of dollars from having to discard their produce.  All I am saying is we have solutions to enormous problems but still our government fails to take the proper action to minimize the risk to americans.

Posted: 21 June 2008 07:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2008-03-21

Sam, you are the man

Posted: 24 June 2008 01:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  32
Joined  2008-06-24

Well, what can we do as citizens? You raise a good point, but unless action is taken to instill those standards, the change will be slow, if ever. Be proactive!

Posted: 26 June 2008 01:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  26
Joined  2008-06-16

Farmers markets or I have heard of a program called “Lawns to Gardens.” Which, obviously, teaches you to grow your own produce instead of having a small field of grass.

‹‹ GTA IV